OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
• To encourage the economic relations between Canada and Bulgaria in terms of commerce, industry, agriculture, finances, transport, technologies, professional activities and others, related to the above said activities.
• To aim for constructive solutions in the sphere of Canadian-Bulgarian business relations.
• To protect and encourage the common commercial interests of its members.
• To encourage and maintain an ethical standard or ethical code regarding the conduct of business.
• To make the opinion of the members of the Chamber known on all types of economical, commercial, financial, industrial and other similar matters.
• To collect and propagate information related to the commerce, industry, agriculture, finances, transport, technologies, professional activities, tax matters related to such matters and other relevant topics.
• To assist its members who are engaged or intend to become engaged with developing commercial ties between companies in Canada and Bulgaria for legitimate purposes.
• To represent our diverse membership on issues of common interest.
• To provide a forum for networking and access to information.
• To serve as a trusted and influential advocate with governments.
• To encourage civic-minded participation in the local communities.
• To promote the Chamber’s core values.
MEANS OF ACHIEVING OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
• For the purpose of achieving its objectives and goals the Chamber shall maintain regular relations with its members, and interact with the business community, agencies and the authorities in Canada and Bulgaria.
• The means that the Chamber shall use to achieve its objectives and goals:
a. collecting and providing contact information of Canadian, Bulgarian companies and individuals;
b. procuring and providing information regarding the commercial relations between Canada and Bulgaria;
c. provision of the respective commercial information related to commerce and other economic matters of Canada and Bulgaria;
d. organizing events and performing programs of commercial interest;
e. interaction with the appropriate Canadian and Bulgarian state authorities, as well as the respective international organizations related to trade and investments;
f. undertaking any and all other actions, leading to the achievement of the said objectives and goals.