Thank you for your interest in joining the Canadian Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce.
Please fill out the Application Form below in English [typewritten, not in manuscript], print it, sign it, scan it and email it in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the Application Form here.
The Canadian Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce is one of the largest bilateral business chambers in Bulgaria, representing a lot of leading corporations and organizing many events each year. Our platform and network is unparalleled in the sphere of Canada-Bulgaria business, with commercial access and business content delivery to members. CBCC is a non-profit, member-driven organization promoting business ties between Canada and Bulgaria.
We would like to invite companies with Canada-Bulgaria business relationship deemed by the CBCC Board to contribute towards the objectives of CBCC to join the chamber. Please download the application form, fill it out, print it, sign it, scan it and email it in PDF to email@example.com.
WHY JOIN CBCC
Our aim is to help your business grow by striving to organise, provide and improve the following:
• A wide range of benefits and services for our members through our activities and events in Canada and Bulgaria (often benefiting the business communities at large in the process).
• A local presence to service members and potential members, and encourage the development of business enterprises.
• Initiatives which ensure that we are and will continue to be recognised by policymakers, media and business people as an effective voice for the business communities that trade between the two countries.
• Encouragement for co-operation and promotion between various governmental, non-governmental and business entities, including social, cultural and charitable groups, which can contribute to an improvement in Canada-Bulgaria trade and investment, as well as general well-being of civil societies.
• Support for the work of organisations and initiatives which best reflect the views and promote the activities of the Canadian community in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian community in Canada.
• Promotion and assistance to our members to achieve their aims and objectives in both countries.
Use our business platform to network and gain insights. You and your colleagues can also attend our upcoming events and committee meetings at members’ prices.
CBCC provides a wide range of benefits to members, from marketing and sponsorship to networking, social and educational events. As an effective voice for business communities, the Chamber also organises representation to governments, and hosts events with key dignitaries and officials when they visit.
As a member, you can enjoy exclusive discounts and concessions on other members’ fees, fares and rates when using their services. And by taking part in our programmes and activities, you can help shape the future of CBCC.
We are a Bulgarian-registered non-governmental organisation, with a permanent presence in both Canada and Bulgaria. Over the years, we have built a high quality brand and a reputation as the leading professional business organisation of its kind.
To summarize the Membership’s benefits are related to:
• Networking with the CBCC’s members and other chambers.
• Participating and acquiring new knowledge and capabilities within the CBCC’s activities – business breakfasts, conferences, seminars, round tables, workshops, social gatherings and other.
• Support in establishing contacts with institutions and government representatives.
• Support for exporters and importers in the sphere of Canada-Bulgaria business.
• Special rates for member services including market research, advisory and legal services (member-to-member benefits).
• Company profile on the CBCC’s website.
• Use of the CBCC’s logo in own promotional materials.
• Advertising in CBCC’s publications.
• Direct access to some of Canada-Bulgaria most engaged companies and professionals.
• Business referrals and connections with influential fellow members.
• Expansion of your network of key business contacts in government and business.
• Your voice will be heard as part of an influential and reputable business organization that takes your message and concerns to policy makers.
• You can effectively market your products and services through our Chamber’s web site and events.
• Learning more about issues and developments that affect your business through our trade information.
• You can host events on topics of interest to your fellow members, promoted by CBCC.
• You can take advantage of our list of preferential pricing and discounts from a variety of valuable sources.
• Opportunity to participate in our committees and working groups responding to issues affecting your business.
• Opportunity to attend prestigious events, meetings, conferences, seminars, round tables, breakfast forums, luncheons or evening events, with prominent and influential leaders, from both private and public sectors.
• Access to industry specific events that target like-minded individuals and provide an opportunity to share and discuss the latest information and trends related to their business environment.
Engage with Governments
We organize business contacts with state institutions, provide feedback to the Canadian and Bulgarian government on important issues affecting the ease of doing business in both countries.
We have 10+ committees that meet once a month for committee meetings – intimate discussions over breakfast or lunch with peers in the industry.
Speak at CBCC’s events
Our members actively approach us and take part as speakers in a variety of business events if they have news and findings to share.
Special prices for advertisements
Enjoy discounts when you purchase advertisements in the Chamber’s publications. Member companies receive exposure in the following ways:
– Listing in Membership Directory
– News about member companies is publicized on our e-Newsletter.
– Access to sponsorship opportunities
Becoming a member means you’ll be joining a network of business leaders and industry experts. Whether the biggest multinational or smallest start up, companies join our membership programme to network with the experienced, develop strategies for expansion, and contribute to policy development. Our membership is designed to suit businesses of all shapes and sizes at different stages of entry to the market. Whether you are completely new or are already well established, our membership is tailored to your needs so you receive the advice, support and assistance to support your objectives in Canada and Bulgaria.
Corporate Membership is for companies that are serious about doing business and require business advice, practical services and networking. Benefits include:
• Dedicated relationship managers in Canada and Bulgaria.
• Initial consultation session with relationship manager to discuss objectives and develop an action plan.
• Business review meeting.
CBCC membership includes free access to a number of practical business support services, along with exclusive access to our member only services. This covers a wide range of support services:
• Exclusive access to Request for Proposal (RFP) service, helping member companies to identify service providers to assist with Bulgaria company incorporation, tax structuring, contract drafting and other specialist requirements.
• Certain period of free access to our professional business consultants.
• Advice on simple, cost effective, low-risk and legal means of having a presence in Canada or Bulgaria, before you set up your own office.
• Exclusive access to CBCC’s Employment Advisory Service and access to CBBC’s Employee Selection Service.
Whether looking to establish and expand your business or connect with businesspeople, building a strong network of contacts is vital. Through our extensive networks in Canada and Bulgaria and priority access to events, CBCC membership offers the ideal platform for high level business relations and support for your business success in Canada and Bulgaria. Membership is related to:
• Member to member introductions: free direct introductions to our members and partners in Canada and Bulgaria.
• Listing in our Online Member Directory: a searchable resource for companies in Canada and Bulgaria.
• Priority access to meet visiting delegations, including sector-specific business delegations.
• Priority attendance and discounted rates for important business events, conferences and dinners in Canada and Bulgaria.
• Exclusive opportunity to participate in our work programmes.
Marketing & PR
Our membership offers a platform for companies to raise their profile, from providing sponsorship and advertising opportunities to using our business platform to help promote member news and activities.
• Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for our events and activities (including conferences, seminars, roundtables, cocktail parties).
• Opportunity to distribute company news and press release to CBCC network via CBCC website, e-Newsletter and social media platforms.
• Priority speaking opportunities at events (including conferences, seminars, round tables)
• Exclusive opportunities to host joint events.
We keep you informed of everything that is happening in the business in Canada and Bulgaria. Our membership provides you with the news and information most useful to your company, thereby saving you time. As well as weekly and monthly members’ communications, members can join forums with other like-minded businesses. You also get the following benefits:
• Updates on latest business news and events by email.
• Email alerts for latest business opportunities in your sector.
• Full access to all articles, reports, and other exclusive content.