SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE MEMBERS
The most important role of the Canadian Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce is to encourage the bilateral friendly and business relations between Canada and Bulgaria and to enlarge the business network and connections between the members of the Chamber. CBCC creates all the necessary conditions for benefits for its members. The Chamber provides high profile contacts with companies and professionals working in areas such as:
• Legal services
• Business consulting
• Public affairs and Lobbying
• Financial services
• Real estate
• Energy, Water and Utilities
• Market research
• Travel & Leisure
If you are carrying out business in Canada or Bulgaria and are looking for a service provider please contact the Chamber in order to see how we can help.
Events and Business Networking
Whether looking to establish and expand your business or connect with businesspeople, building a strong network of contacts is vital. Through our extensive networks in Canada and Bulgaria and priority access to events, CBCC membership offers the ideal platform for high level business relations and support for your business success in Canada and Bulgaria. Membership is related to:
• Member to member introductions: free direct introductions to our members and partners in Canada and Bulgaria.
• Listing in our Online Member Directory: a searchable resource for companies in Canada and Bulgaria.
• Priority access to meet visiting delegations, including sector-specific business delegations.
• Priority attendance and discounted rates for important business events, conferences and dinners in Canada and Bulgaria.
• Exclusive opportunity to participate in our work programmes.
Sponsorship & Ads
You can catch the attention of senior-level executives through our events, publications and advertisement. The members of the Canadian Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce receive generous discounts on advertising.
Sponsorship is a great way for member companies to gain exposure, and reach senior and influential members of CBCC. In general, there are three types of sponsorship: Annual Strategic Sponsorship, Event Sponsorship, In-kind Sponsorship.
Advocacy and Lobbying
The Canadian Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce helps advocate to the Canadian and Bulgarian government in four major ways:
• We maintain an active dialogue with the Canadian and Bulgarian Government on business issues affecting our member companies and also on regulatory issues.
• We discuss issues with the Canada-based and Bulgaria-based business organizations how legislation affects our members’ abilities to do business.
• We write position papers and reports on key issues.
• We organize business missions to inform the Canadian and Bulgarian government and local business organizations about our members’ operations and interests, and to convey our members’ views on issues of concern in Canada and Bulgaria.
CBCC’s website is an effective and influential instrument for improving the corporate image and reputation of your company. It also provides detailed information about Canadian-Bulgarian business, events, meetings, programmes and activities.